Away Team

Manager: Grumbo
Franchise: Empoli
Scorers: N/A
Clean Sheet: N/A
Red Cards: N/A
MoTM (if applicable): N/A

Match Report

An early push for supremacy saw the home side smash home a cut back ( :lol: sorry Grumbo) and from then on it was as though the away side all but gave up hope after what was blatantly a shaggy 2nd minute cut back :huhlmao:. All joking aside, a second (not a cut back) came shortly after the restart on 6 minutes before things settled into what always seemed to be a one sided affair, with every bounce, interception etc all falling to the home side.

The teams went in 3-0 at half time, and with more of the same in the second half Empoli just didn't seem to get going despite having a lion share of possession. The game fizzled out and after adding 2 more it finished 5-0.

Unlucky @Grumbo, usually very close and I think had you not taken the cut back to heart you could have worked your way back into it :sneaky1:

• Like 1

I know things have probably changed but I'm still old school bud and if someone wants to win that desperately who am i to stand in their way. As soon as someone does that the whole enjoyment goes out of the window for me. Just here for the bants and not to win at all costs. :up:

• Like 1

Result & Player Stats Added :flm: 

Sign in to follow this