Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ninjabean87

TGC2 - FLM Tour

Recommended Posts

@ninjabean87 @fcumkev9898

Royal Birkdale next?

a HCP course and is a good recreation, complete with the stands for the open... :drool:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, starkefc said:

@ninjabean87 @fcumkev9898

Royal Birkdale next?

a HCP course and is a good recreation, complete with the stands for the open... :drool:

Good course, had a round on it last night. Not as tough as Augusta :lol: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, starkefc said:

@ninjabean87 @fcumkev9898

Royal Birkdale next?

a HCP course and is a good recreation, complete with the stands for the open... :drool:

Is that a user created one? Is it available on both consoles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Is that a user created one? Is it available on both consoles?

@Joe has played it too, so must be on both consoles not sure if its user or not, but it is handicap (HCP) rated course and had a lot of plays....

 

I was going to check but Its got a 4.3gb update, version 1.02, cant seem to find anything about this update though :g:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's definitely user created yeah, and handicap compatible 

I found out yesterday that any user created course automatically becomes handicap rated after being played 300 times 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the name of it just so we can check the details on both consoles to make sure it's all the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

What's the name of it just so we can check the details on both consoles to make sure it's all the same

Just search Birkdale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@starkefc just check that on PS4 if you get a chance to see if it's Birkdale made by 'yeltzman'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

@starkefc just check that on PS4 if you get a chance to see if it's Birkdale made by 'yeltzman'

just says TGC member :g:over 1200 plays though...

 

The PS4 update notes.. some server fixes which hopefully should improve

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=20277.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....... the stats and menus!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, starkefc said:

just says TGC member :g:over 1200 plays though...

 

The PS4 update notes.. some server fixes which hopefully should improve

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=20277.0

Could you grab a screen shot of all the course stats if you don't mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Could you grab a screen shot of all the course stats if you don't mind?

596e751823d56_File_000(1).thumb.jpeg.a1e4665d934ade635128f4b977ff98cb.jpeg

File_001.thumb.jpeg.449f5e71c665cbf4a8befb9c977d8098.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the same one just going off the course picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Looks like the same one just going off the course picture

Yeah I recon the tgc member designer name is a bug, I have previously seen yeltzman courses. When I look at the courses a lot  just say tgc member as the designer.

:up:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Looks like the same one just going off the course picture

We all use the same database, one of the benefits of it being an online game, so anyone on any system can play any course wherever it was designed 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joe said:

We all use the same database, one of the benefits of it being an online game, so anyone on any system can play any course wherever it was designed 

 

Yeah I thought as such but always worth double checking

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0o0o Birkdale  i'll have a crack at this later , anyone up for a round ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, sounds mint :up: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThePacFish said:

Am I able to catch up on these? Barely been on to play it 

Once you miss it you can't play in it unfortunately bud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Once you miss it you can't play in it unfortunately bud

Am I ok to jump into the odd events I can make?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely stuff :up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×