Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ninjabean87

GOTR S13: Round 6 Rules/Entries

10 posts in this topic

Should know the rules by know, but for those who don't:

• Multiple entries now allowed
  • Goals scored in KOTH/League Cups can also be entered into GOTR.
  • Goal must be uploaded to YouTube and posted in this thread
  • Goals must be clear to view. I'd highly suggest playing the goal from the highlights section at the end of the game as you get some nice replays with multiple angles etc. and it makes it better to watch IMO. Any custom angles with slow-mo will be dismissed, that s**t doesn't make good video editing.
  • Top 5 goals go into a vote to decide the winner, goals will be chosen using various parameters (Quality, Likes etc.). You don't like my judgement and start crying, then you will not be considered for any future GOTR's.
  • Entries close when next round of fixtures are released

No talking s**te in this thread, i'm not wading through moany f**ks whinging about glitches etc.

Bobby Wood against Shaun :rock: 

This has to be a leading contender for not only GOTR but actually Goal of the Season. It was scored in a Community Led Event, The Veterans Cup Final ( for the over 50's ) by star player Artem Dyzuba for  @Grumbo , an absolutely stunning strike after a ball popped out of the ruck.

Grumbo likes this

4 minutes ago, Berty44 said:

This has to be a leading contender for not only GOTR but actually Goal of the Season. It was scored in a Community Led Event, The Veterans Cup Final ( for the over 50's ) by star player Artem Dyzuba for  @Grumbo , an absolutely stunning strike after a ball popped out of the ruck.

Best goal ever. :lol:

Huddlestone 84th min equaliser vs SteveyBhoy

Carroll 89th min winner vs SteveyBhoy

Crash151 likes this