DavoteK

Clubs - Division 1 - 100m Bounty

72 posts in this topic

Embarassing
I have an embarrassing confession to make. Since FIFA Clubs has had seasons mode, I've not been in Division 1, let alone won it.

For a player of my caliber that is a travesty. A disgrace.

Inclusivivity
Personally, I put it down to "inclusive" clubs, where the door is always open to others. This is great for community spirit, top banter etc. But, normally said others are, well, lets say footballingly stunted. That or I play with people who have a different philosophy on how to play the game. Its also quite rare to have the same team a few nights running, due to my inclusive nature and all round good guy personality trait :D

On Trial
So all these things conspire to ensure that Division 1 is unachievable. 

But, Division 1, I demand it. I deserve it. 

So, I'm putting you all on trial. Turn up, I will be taking notes and creating a dossier on everyone's performances. I will put together the dream team of clubs. Whomever partakes in the succesful quest for the Division 1 title, shall see themselves handsomly rewarded with a share of a 100m bounty. 

Feel free to put your cases forward for your inclusion, or let your talking be done on the clubs pitch :drool: 

Wait really? :lol:

Getting to Division 1 in clubs is something that happens by accident and that noone wants, it's as sweaty as the weekend league :lol:

We usually make a new club when we get there, and it's hardly good players, we have @Chris_Kenny and @ScottWales involved and I am wank 95% of the time :lol::shifty:

Do you always stick to the one club? 

1 minute ago, PpJt said:

Do you always stick to the one club? 

I have recently. Think we've been through about 86795465498759875 clubs for various reasons. s**t name, s**t players so Division 6 was deemed too high, the owner didn't add other managers and isn't online and doesn't have x or y on his friends list, clubs events, too many people playing clubs so we split clubs and play against each other and so on.

We're hovering around Div3/Div4 now and its really showing some people's skill levels up, even worse than normal. 

I've even put some rejection letters together ready. 

Fair dos, I think sticking to the one clubs the biggest deal if you want to get to div 1, then bully the s**tters into sitting in front of the defense in midfield and you're golden!  And if you play with enough people that you have manual defenders, you're gonna need Jesus :lol:

Just now, PpJt said:

Fair dos, I think sticking to the one clubs the biggest deal if you want to get to div 1, then bully the s**tters into sitting in front of the defense in midfield and you're golden!  And if you play with enough people that you have manual defenders, you're gonna need Jesus :lol:

Jump online, no one playing clubs.

I start playing clubs, 908756875875 come out of the wood work :lol:

All of them being "strikers". 

Myself tommo steveviper kev masta RickyT have been playing clubs together for along time . 

DIV1 would not be a problem for us as we play the game right and don't try and all be maradona's.

some of the big failures i see i'll highlight below.

If your a CDM then why are you on the edge of the box . ?

If your a wide player why are you stood on the pen spot ?

If your an upfront partnership why are you 6585ft from each other . ?

If your a CAM why are you trying to dribble past 4 defenders and a cdm ,keep the ball moving simple passes ?

I play CDM on  VFL  ps4 11v11 my instructions are dont' cross the halfway line and track strikers runs ,quite simple really . when players follow instructions it makes for a better game and a win becomes more enjoyable .

And lastly we all follow /play football we know how the game should be played but give certain individuals a xbox /ps4 controller all that knowledge flies out the window .

Anyway good idea davo i'd be happy to take you up on your challenge ,but firstly find a decent non ragey any ,having match tactics etc will go along way to your dream of winning div1 

Fairly obvious what is needed here :hawheehaw:

DavoteK likes this

You should create 2 or 3 FLM clubs like a first team and reserves and keep those clubs active. Clubs seem to get set up for a few nights then everyone leaves for other new clubs 

But count me in for a trial :up:

Marc-The-Knife likes this

Get a PS4 @DavoteK, will prevent all the hassle

gregg1991 and Curfish like this

2 minutes ago, Mr-Masta said:

Get a PS4 @DavoteK, will prevent all the hassle

Already played in the reserves (PS4). Trying to compete in the firsts now :D 

If PS4 had a decent controller, I'd have no doubt I'd probably be on both. But alas, its aimed at toddlers, so I'll have to pass.

Razakel likes this

Same s**t different day. In the 5 games I played last night I barely seen the ball up top. Didn't happen the previous night when we played and went unbeaten.

Its all down to who plays, some people just hold the right trigger and run into people then claim to have pressed the button.

I don't claim to the greatest, but I know how to play football at the end of the day and not be s**t

4 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

If PS4 had a decent controller, I'd have no doubt I'd probably be on both. But alas, its aimed at toddlers, so I'll have to pass.

I'm looking at getting this as i hate the xbox controller https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cronusmax-Plus-Game-Adapter-Version/dp/B00IBUGE6A

4 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

You could always purchase something like this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gam3Gear-Converter-Gaming-Adapter-Keychain/dp/B01GDVGQ48

Or just an Xbox One style controller for the PS4

I don't think you need to take it seriously to do well, just have to not be a total idiot. 

Our group swaps positions constantly and the only rule is that all volleys must be taken :lol:

1 minute ago, PpJt said:

I don't think you need to take it seriously to do well, just have to not be a total idiot. 

Our group swaps positions constantly and the only rule is that all volleys must be taken :lol:

I like that rule, should become law :lol: 

:hawheehaw: 

W00dyinh0 likes this

Just now, SteveyBhoy said:

Div 1 is easy. Teams want it more in Div 10. We should stay in Div 10. 

Don't stop dribble dribble

SteveyBhoy and W00dyinh0 like this

Only other rule is to abuse @PpJt. When he tries to think he can back heel it all the time. He does have his moment where he pulls out a worldie but they do not mask the s**te he does :lol:

11 minutes ago, RFC Buncey said:

I like that rule, should become law :lol: 

Leave. 

Just now, Riverman said:

Isn't this just going to give cash to the better players on the site?

The better clubs players, yes. 

I'm the best clubs player on this site and I'm s**te at 1v1, so means nothing. 

Mo to the Fo likes this