Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ninjabean87

TGC - FLM Tour Round 8: Loch Lomond GC (Rossdhu House)

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, rising star said:

Tierney the best of you s**t c*nts? :lol: 

Finally hit a bogey free round in that last round of Loch Lomond.  Well chuffed. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tiernobyl said:

Finally hit a bogey free round in that last round of Loch Lomond.  Well chuffed. :lol: 

At least you have an event to play in tbf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet another tournament won by somebody who's getting 10 or more shots back every round even though they're hitting par :rock: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rising star said:

At least you have an event to play in tbf

@fcumkev9898 is AWOL, probably not he best person to be organising events atm.  No reason he couldn't have fired all of the events into the system at the same time though like Ninja did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tiernobyl said:

@fcumkev9898 is AWOL, probably not he best person to be organising events atm.  No reason he couldn't have fired all of the events into the system at the same time though like Ninja did.

He said he had done that but it's obviously not worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×