MoTM (if applicable)

Away Team

Manager: @BluenoseDave72
Franchise: Rangers
Scorers: Jara
Clean Sheet: n/a
Red Cards: n/a
MoTM (if applicable)

Match Report: A Sold out Ashton Gate saw Bristol City take on Rangers in the PS4 D1 Play Off Semi Final. Rangers it's fair to say started the game much the better side and had a good early chance but Sambueza hit a tame shot straight at Robles. Rangers continued to pile on the pressure but thanks to some last ditch defending and solid blocks , City resisted. Conor Wickham, one on one with the keeper had the chance to grab an undeserved lead but shanked a terrible shot wide !! HALF TIME 0.0 

Rangers were quick out the blocks in the 2nd half , and quick feet and a good shot by Sambueza saw Robles make a good save to his left. City then grew into the game and on 61 minutes a Fabian Delph corner was met by Yoksulu scored a very good header off the bar, giving City a fortunate lead. GOAL 1.0 !  Rangers then straight from the kick off carved out a good chance and won a penalty courtesy of a Van Aanholt challenge in the box. F. Jara stepped up , sent Robles the wrong way and scored a good penalty GOAL 1.1 !! A big miss from Ocampos for Rangers and an equally big miss from Borges for City left a tense final 10 minutes to be played. Then on 83 Minutes after good work on the wing, Yoksulu crossed the ball onto the of Sulejmani who nodded home what was sure to be the winner GOAL 2.1 !!!! Right at the death after some really good footwork Rangers carved out an opening but Robles came to the rescue again !!

FULL TIME Bristol City 2 - 1 Rangers 

----

@BluenoseDave72 Very well played mate and very unlucky not to have atleast got extra time in, I do feel like i've cheated you a bit but especially after that 1st half of being right under the cosh it kind of seemed like luck wasn't with you. Cheers for another enjoyable game mate and good chats again, more than likely i'll see ya for season 14 mate but if not best of luck for it mate and unlucky once again :up:

@Grumbo

• Like 2

Confirmed mate

Just knew it wasn't gonna be. Every shot was just going at the keeper no matter how hard i tried to put to either side

Gutted to lose it but thats fifa for ya! 

Good game and good luck in the final:rock:

• Like 2

Well done Steveo :hyper:

unlucky Dave :(

• Like 1

No @Steevoo, I want to see The Tucker Bowl! 

• Like 2

Result & Player Stats Added :flm: 

On 02/09/2017 at 7:27 PM, ScottWales said:

No @Steevoo, I want to see The Tucker Bowl! 

The Tucker Bowl is now on  :chair: :cry:

• Like 1