Sign in to follow this  
ninjabean87

FLM Tour Season 2 - Schedule/Duscussion

I've set the score to chase on this one

But it's quite an easy course 

Beard rhino berty and tunners will all beat it I reckon and maybe others

Joe won't tho!!!!

A steep bank on a fairway ball doesn’t roll, the slightest decline on a green and its off down a mountain :fist::lol: 

7 hours ago, Riverman said:

I've set the score to chase on this one

But it's quite an easy course 

Beard rhino berty and tunners will all beat it I reckon and maybe others

Joe won't tho!!!!

It’s the length that’s beating me atm

I finished a shot behind Phil the win at all cost gayer with his massive handicap.

I played awfully for the most part, though, so somebody should beat him

9 minutes ago, Goldenbeard said:

I finished a shot behind Phil the win at all cost gayer with his massive handicap.

I played awfully for the most part, though, so somebody should beat him

I’m -10 through 25 holes

38 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

A steep bank on a fairway ball doesn’t roll, the slightest decline on a green and its off down a mountain :fist::lol: 

There are a couple of brutal holes on this one :lol:

I've started checking the greens and flag position alot more now! Rather than just hitting straight for the hole :g:

Just now, starkefc said:

There are a couple of brutal holes on this one :lol:

I've started checking the greens and flag position alot more now! Rather than just hitting straight for the hole :g:

Yeah got caught on a par 3, pretty decent tee shot, just rolled back to the edge of the green. Went to chip, just short, rolled back :lol: 

Worse than f**king Asda

1 minute ago, ninjabean87 said:

Yeah got caught on a par 3, pretty decent tee shot, just rolled back to the edge of the green. Went to chip, just short, rolled back :lol: 

Worse than f**king Asda

I know the one! Round two i had a little 5 footer for birdie missed it and it ended up back nearer the tee :lol: then took another 4 to get it down.

Hole positioned right at the crest of the ridiculous slope :doh:

How many shots are you f**kers getting taken off your scores each round? Just hit 8 birdies and 1 bogey and still can't get anywhere near Dom & Starke. Dodgy handicaps comes to mind :shifty: 

2 minutes ago, rising star said:

How many shots are you f**kers getting taken off your scores each round? Just hit 8 birdies and 1 bogey and still can't get anywhere near Dom & Starke. Dodgy handicaps comes to mind :shifty: 

:lol: I understand your frustration! 

Mine seems to be stuck at about 8, I keep expecting to see it coming down :g:

Nothing dodgy going on here :shifty: apart from my putting!

this new update is s**te for leaderboards during a round, they've changed it to a live leaderboard or some s**te like that. Much preferred seeing how many shots i needed overall

20 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

this new update is s**te for leaderboards during a round, they've changed it to a live leaderboard or some s**te like that. Much preferred seeing how many shots i needed overall

Think that’s why they’ve changed it :lol: Much easier going round after everyone else knowing exactly what you need, can play some safer stuff if you’re in front for example . @Red Rhinoceros Always seems to do it last!

• Like 1

Think i've got a good chance of winning this round :drool: 

I'm pretty much on the same scores as the people after 4 rounds at the top after round 3 :drool: actually played round 3 decently last night

11 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Think i've got a good chance of winning this round :drool: 

I'm pretty much on the same scores as the people after 4 rounds at the top after round 3 :drool: actually played round 3 decently last night

Phil and Joe both struggled with round 4. I thought it was the easiest one. Be interesting to see how you do

36 minutes ago, Goldenbeard said:

Phil and Joe both struggled with round 4. I thought it was the easiest one. Be interesting to see how you do

It was the easiest one tbf, my mind just started to wander knowing I couldn’t catch Phil. Pins were far kinder 

Big old update this :mad2:

Course done :rock: 

Rounds 1 & 4 killed me. Life lesson learnt today mind, always look where you're going when it comes to a drop ball. 

Always look where you're going. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Think that’s why they’ve changed it :lol: Much easier going round after everyone else knowing exactly what you need, can play some safer stuff if you’re in front for example . @Red Rhinoceros Always seems to do it last!

I always try to play at the weekend as does Berty but the last one I was 30 shots clear of the field and not really concentrating until you came in and won it on the last day 

this is much fairer , and means that the four rounds on the last day boys don't get an advantage 

• Like 1

Finished 1 shot ahead of @Riverman on -25. Fluffed a lot of shots this round

3 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

Finished 1 shot ahead of @Riverman on -25. Fluffed a lot of shots this round

Yeah final round I did nothing

Seemed I left a lot out there. Never got going

Knew someone would beat me. Still expect rhino and berty to as well

@ninjabean87 you made next weeks event on the Red tees as that's what that image would suggest? 

image.png.09793c0951e36422115f8659e1f0a6fd.png

I've put it on the Gold Tees at 7,606 yards as we said we were doing the longest tees so just wanted to double check. 

4 minutes ago, rising star said:

@ninjabean87 you made next weeks event on the Red tees as that's what that image would suggest? 

I've put it on the Gold Tees at 7,606 yards as we said we were doing the longest tees so just wanted to double check. 

It should be on the longest, I’ll double check the Xbox side when I’m on later :up: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rising star said:

Good course this :drool:

for some reason since the update it auto adds a ghost round when i play :g:I don't mind but when it adds @rising star and i see him get an ACE on 17 its a bit depressing :lol:

• Haha 2

The scoring is f**ked on this since the update 

it tells me I finished on -7  then when you click on the final leaderboard it has me down for -3 

its all over the shop 

1 hour ago, starkefc said:

Good course this :drool:

for some reason since the update it auto adds a ghost round when i play :g:I don't mind but when it adds @rising star and i see him get an ACE on 17 its a bit depressing :lol:

Yeah noticed that earlier myself. 

First hole in one I've had since the game came out if that makes you feel any better :lol: