Gazdavis11

FUT18

14 minutes ago, CraigG_87 said:

Really have to question this game at times. Beating a guy 3-2 at half time. He subs off his suarez, griezman and modric for Promes, Alesandrini and Lozano (as strikers and a cam) and goes on to ruin me.

Why are these people playing weekend league for rewards, when they have no intention of using actual good players, just discard nobodies. Defeats the purpose entirely.

I had two memorable games last night.

One where I had Valencia sent off to give away a pen to make it 3-1 to them.  Had a spell in the second half where I whipped three crosses in and scored them all, and suddenly I'm winning 4-3.  He equalises, then I score again, winning 5-4 with two minutes left.  Straight from kick off he scores, then gets a penalty straight off next kick off.  I saved the penalty bottom left (was a pass back) but the ball obviously goes straight back to Ronaldo for a tap in to win 6-5.  Oh ayeeeee.  

The opposite happened to me in a later game, was getting absolutely smashed but had 4 shots and scored 4 goals and won 4-3 at the death.

This is the worst FIFA for knowing when you are going to score and when the opponent is going to score.  I'm getting the hang of it, when I know I'm going to score I just throw the ball in the box and 9 times out of 10 I get on it and score.  An absolute screamer.  :lol: 

Anyone on Xbox if they check my feed will see some funny as f**k goals, one I defended off the line about 4 times but yeah the ball still popped out (eventually!) to one of their players for a tap in.  The other one I took a goal kick short, passed to Ferdinand who I then passed back to Schmeichel, he decided to just let it go past him and into the goal though (lost 2-1, guy even messaged me to apologise about it).  Since I changed that piece of s**t out of goals to Neuer I've been winning most my games . I'm firmly in the Schmeichel is dogs**t camp after some of his recent perfomances, will be trading him in soon to get one of the other Icons.  

Really does feel scripted at times. Scmeichel is a hit and miss he was great for me but has been awful for others. Cheap icon you can trade in though at least 

19 minutes ago, CraigG_87 said:

Really does feel scripted at times. Scmeichel is a hit and miss he was great for me but has been awful for others. Cheap icon you can trade in though at least 

Yep he doesn't even make my bench now that job is Courtois' now.  He will be getting traded in for one of the other Icons.

41 minutes ago, CraigG_87 said:

100% scripted, no other way to explain the bulls**t that goes on in games. Like @Tiernobyl says, if he feels he’s gonna score he launches the ball into the box and scores, if that’s not Scripting then I don’t know what is :lol: 

I don't believe scripting exists to benefit one player or the other. Just think a lot of s**t happens because some game mechanics and animations are broken.

Having said that, I think scripting exists in the 45th and 90th minute, where the likelihood of a shot going in is higher. But it's the same for both players. 

19 minutes ago, Mr-Masta said:

I don't believe scripting exists to benefit one player or the other. Just think a lot of s**t happens because some game mechanics and animations are broken.

Having said that, I think scripting exists in the 45th and 90th minute, where the likelihood of a shot going in is higher. But it's the same for both players. 

So you do believe there is scripting :shifty::lol: 

• Like 1

Sitting at 14-5. Prime Henry winning me games alone :lol:

Managed to finish Prime Pires as well. So using 4231 the now. Pires and Hazard are my super subs. Seems to be working.

Had one game where I was 3-1 down. Clawed it back to 3-3 only to lose it from a penalty. Guy plays a short corner to his guy who is making the run towards him. He dummies it and my AI player runs into him :lol::doh:

19 minutes ago, Chris_Kenny said:

Sitting at 14-5. Prime Henry winning me games alone :lol:

Managed to finish Prime Pires as well. So using 4231 the now. Pires and Hazard are my super subs. Seems to be working.

Had one game where I was 3-1 down. Clawed it back to 3-3 only to lose it from a penalty. Guy plays a short corner to his guy who is making the run towards him. He dummies it and my AI player runs into him :lol::doh:

Kenny I don’t think anyone cares anymore about how many games you’re  winning with your World XI team :shifty: 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, tommo-uk- said:

Kenny I don’t think anyone cares anymore about how many games you’re  winning with your World XI team :shifty: 

Anymore we didn't give a Fook in the first place :lol:

cheers 

• Haha 1

scripting is horrific on UT binned it off tbh not worth the hassle

25 minutes ago, FiftyShadesMCFC said:

scripting is horrific on UT binned it off tbh not worth the hassle

I did politely warn you mate :up: 

It’s the way your players just stop reacting or behaving in the same way that annoys me. Most games they react like they should, but there are some games where your players turn into total retards. They can’t pass, they react slowly, they miss from five yards. It’s total bollocks. 

16 minutes ago, tommo-uk- said:

I did politely warn you mate :up: 

yeah cheers mate :) pes version is much better 

imo ea are counter productive with ut interms of weekend league and horrific scripting etc

1 hour ago, Moots said:

It’s the way your players just stop reacting or behaving in the same way that annoys me. Most games they react like they should, but there are some games where your players turn into total retards. They can’t pass, they react slowly, they miss from five yards. It’s total bollocks. 

I played the draft and played TOTW David Silva instead of a pace whore so I could keep the ball better. Gave the ball away more times with him than anyone else :lol:  91 passing. 

18 minutes ago, tommo-uk- said:

I played the draft and played TOTW David Silva instead of a pace whore so I could keep the ball better. Gave the ball away more times with him than anyone else :lol:  91 passing. 

Yea it’s f**king nonsense :lol: don’t mind if I play s**t and lose but if I’m doing what I normally do and my players are acting like f**king cabbages it’s frustrating. 

Filthy :drool: 

034CD59F-58A1-44AE-BE03-01E633554707.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Joe said:

I don’t excited about these one bit.

A) I won’t ever pack any of them.

B) I will come up against them on the game, along with all those gay icons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Were they Kenny’s 3 rares from his latest 7.5k premium pack?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, tommo-uk- said:

I don’t excited about these one bit.

A) I won’t ever pack any of them.

B) I will come up against them on the game, along with all those gay icons.

What does excite you Tommo? Something must

• Haha 2

Aye everyone goes nuts for TOTY year after year its pish. More chance of kenny not updating us with his team than packing or being able to afford 1.

• Haha 1

They're a bit daft also aren't they? I can understand a little bit of an upgrade via the IF's as it's supposed to be representing a player whilst he's at his peak and playing well; but controlling a Harry Kane with 86 pace, 99 shooting etc is basically not even Kane just some made up bunch of stats labelled as Harry Kane; who's nothing like that in real life 

32 minutes ago, rising star said:

They're a bit daft also aren't they? I can understand a little bit of an upgrade via the IF's as it's supposed to be representing a player whilst he's at his peak and playing well; but controlling a Harry Kane with 86 pace, 99 shooting etc is basically not even Kane just some made up bunch of stats labelled as Harry Kane; who's nothing like that in real life 

You could say exactly the same about any player in the game, its all made up stats :lol: 

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Holy s**t that Kane :drool: 

1 hour ago, Joe said:

What does excite you Tommo? Something must

Nothing fifa related.

im actually quite a happy go lucky kinda guy, this game brings out the worst in me.

39 minutes ago, rising star said:

This :lol: 

Harry Kane AKA Thierry-Lionel Maradonna.