Never play fut as I only play seasons as I hate the fut concept. Anyway late last night went on it to p**s off my step son and did that stupid childish thing of buying packs. Ain't played one fut game so far yet I pulled this out of the bag... got my step son begging me now to let him have my account. Boom. But I'll still hore out my seasons where I'm in div1. @BluenoseDave72 think it's u, your record on that is amazing. I was West Ham for ages but kept getting matched up against man united as I moved up the leagues so I though f**k this I'll be one of the big boy teams too then and I haven't looked back since 

IMG_0727.thumb.JPG.793e7e419954f89d13ab295e97335ddd.JPG

• Like 1

How much did you spend @antsneo?

12 minutes ago, BlondeDan said:

How much did you spend @antsneo?

Never bought packs before but I spent 11.99 or something. Koke, deulafu, and rjkaard ain't bad I thought well according to my step son anyway 

Crowd sourcing this, can anyone think of a way for me to keep robben, mane, goretzka and Bakayoko from this team in but have a better right back? Martial is literally my only weakness at this point because he just munches Kimmich :lol:

Happy to change anyone other than those four. 

Screenshot_20171017-104138.jpg

God knows how many packs I've opened on Xbox, not one legend ever. You get him in the third pack :lol: 

• Like 1

Not used this yet as I fell asleep. :lol: 

69F06DBF-7078-4A2B-AD38-03F88EC35794.png

By the way how depressing is it when your 1k coins bonus per game runs out :lol:

Actually devastating. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, PpJt said:

Crowd sourcing this, can anyone think of a way for me to keep robben, mane, goretzka and Bakayoko from this team in but have a better right back? Martial is literally my only weakness at this point because he just munches Kimmich :lol:

Happy to change anyone other than those four. 

Screenshot_20171017-104138.jpg

You'll probably have to have one of them on 6 chem :g: 

58 minutes ago, antsneo said:

Never bought packs before but I spent 11.99 or something. Koke, deulafu, and rjkaard ain't bad I thought well according to my step son anyway 

Not too bad then considering what some people have spent and what they got. For Rijkaard you'll get well over 400K in coins if you sell.

40 minutes ago, RFC Buncey said:

God knows how many packs I've opened on Xbox, not one legend ever. You get him in the third pack :lol: 

Ditto, although I haven't paid for any this year, I bought a few in 17 and packed lots of s**tters.

@ChairFloor, where did you get Shearer?

Stocked up on some Polish league (for Gdansk v Posnan), and also on Mexican league (America v Gaualalalalala) in hope for some marquee matchup profitings :shifty:

@PpJt, you tried Wieser at RB? He's quite a bit quicker than Kimmich, failing that, just get a Prem RB, there's quite a few decent options

7 minutes ago, BlondeDan said:

Not too bad then considering what some people have spent and what they got. For Rijkaard you'll get well over 400K in coins if you sell.

Ditto, although I haven't paid for any this year, I bought a few in 17 and packed lots of s**tters.

@ChairFloor, where did you get Shearer?

Sold all my team to get him. :lol: 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BlondeDan said:

@PpJt, you tried Wieser at RB? He's quite a bit quicker than Kimmich, failing that, just get a Prem RB, there's quite a few decent options

I have, it's not even the pace that's the issue, it's the strength. He just bounces off Martial, never seen anyone as untacklable who wasn't like a TIF or something :lol:

2 hours ago, antsneo said:

Never play fut as I only play seasons as I hate the fut concept. Anyway late last night went on it to p**s off my step son and did that stupid childish thing of buying packs. Ain't played one fut game so far yet I pulled this out of the bag... got my step son begging me now to let him have my account. Boom. But I'll still hore out my seasons where I'm in div1. @BluenoseDave72 think it's u, your record on that is amazing. I was West Ham for ages but kept getting matched up against man united as I moved up the leagues so I though f**k this I'll be one of the big boy teams too then and I haven't looked back since 

IMG_0727.thumb.JPG.793e7e419954f89d13ab295e97335ddd.JPG

Da f**k :lol:

Nice one mate 

• Thanks 1

I played Laca’s team last night night, easy-ish.

played a s**t team, seemed almost impossible to score and got beat.

Love this game

• Like 1

Just invested in Ajax, Feyenoord, Galatasaray & Fenenache players.

All seemed very active in the market and prices fluctuating massively.

See if it pays off or not :lol: 

58 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

I played Laca’s team last night night, easy-ish.

played a s**t team, seemed almost impossible to score and got beat.

Love this game

Glad I wasn't the only one had this

f**king bulls**t game

Packed an 82 Carlos Bacca in a gold reward pack for applying a contract :lol: Pack luck :wub: 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Joe said:

Packed an 82 Carlos Bacca in a gold reward pack for applying a contract :lol: Pack luck :wub: 

I got a Vardy two weeks ago for a weekly objective 2 player pack :drool:

Definitely love the better pack odds this year. 

5 minutes ago, PpJt said:

I got a Vardy two weeks ago for a weekly objective 2 player pack :drool:

Definitely love the better pack odds this year. 

The better pack odds? The packs are as bad as every year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CraigG_87 said:

The better pack odds? The packs are as bad as every year

Everyone I talk to about FUT has had some great pulls this year, and it seems fairly consistent. I've certainly spent a fair bit more and got a lot less in previous years. I suppose that's just anecdotal but I doubt that many people will just all have had much better pack luck than ever before... 

Untradeable :w: 

92114171-4B08-4CF0-A7E7-225292C9068D.png

Edited by ninjabean87

Sacked off Herrera, Walker, Bailly and Rashford from my team, very average considering the cost of them

If anything I had better pack luck last year :lol: