Ibra and Iniesta :rock:

Wowzer

Higuain sold for 65k

IF Son 350k!! (Not sure what to do as I have Jesus and Aguero the up top  

iF Rodriguez the LB 

IF Boruc

• Like 1

Packed Bailly and Gundogan from WL rewards, got them both already but should net me 50k plus

Sane POTM..

Just picked up a duplicate for 20k in case you need him for it, like you did Mane

You won't need him though lol

• Like 1

If it was right sided I'd have got him, but not in the same position as my potm Mane. Plus it's stupidly expensive. 

If it was right sided I'd have got him, but not in the same position as my potm Mane. Plus it's stupidly expensive. 

Just so im clear...<DRAMATIC PAUSE>... PTG Sane will now get upgraded...<DRAMATIC PAUSE>...

On 15/11/2017 at 8:59 PM, tommo-uk- said:

Wasn’t me u prick if u read any of my posts on here when I packed that random icon I gave my account to my step son. I only play seasons not the fut bollocks 

On 15/11/2017 at 9:23 PM, SteveViper said:

Ah thats his tag i was trying to tag him :lol:

I’ll let my step son know, what a tool he is. Swear he has like van basten, Sanchez and sweaty Salah and martial. Not to mention those random coloured cards with higher stats in centre mid too. 

Congrats on the 3 points lol 

1 hour ago, antsneo said:

Wasn’t me u prick if u read any of my posts on here when I packed that random icon I gave my account to my step son. I only play seasons not the fut bollocks 

Calm down Nancy.

3 hours ago, Ellis3377 said:

Just so im clear...<DRAMATIC PAUSE>... PTG Sane will now get upgraded...<DRAMATIC PAUSE>...

Dont think so

I don't think so as his POTM card is untradable. Think it's based on the OTW & TOTW Cards as they are tradable and would make sense to then increase the value of your card.

100% not true.

Kinda wishing I hadn’t said I would do OT at work tonight!

Started 6-1 this evening in WL

Started 8-2 now I’m 10-8 :lol: 

7-7 but turning it around after going full Serie A with Overmars. Hamsik is hands down the best CM I have used. Literally an animal. 

41212 martial and alesandrini up front nearly every game. No idea how you lot are managing to grind 40 of these out, the level of sweat has went through the roof compared to last year's s**te.

14 minutes ago, CraigG_87 said:

41212 martial and alesandrini up front nearly every game. No idea how you lot are managing to grind 40 of these out, the level of sweat has went through the roof compared to last year's s**te.

pulled the Alesandrini IF card ages ago. had my first play with it tonight and he is ridiculous :lol: