Jump to content
Grumbo

Grumbo's Pre Season Invitational Event. - Group 4

Recommended Posts

Be on plenty this week lads, hit me up if you see me on or I’m available..

Mon 1-4 or after 9.30

Wed 1.30-4 or after 9.30

Fri 1-4 or after 9.30

Then I’m away for the weekend 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe said:

Be on plenty this week lads, hit me up if you see me on or I’m available..

Mon 1-4 or after 9.30

Wed 1.30-4 or after 9.30

Fri 1-4 or after 9.30

Then I’m away for the weekend 

 

Will give you a shout later bud, should be on from around 2ish. Will be available until around 6 if you're available too @Bumblebee G1?

How you fixed this week @Lukewarm1337? I'm free today until 6, Tuesday to Thursday, 3PM - 6:30PM, not around weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be on this afternoon until 3pm and back on around 6pm til 10pm.

Tomorrow probably the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Will give you a shout later bud, should be on from around 2ish. Will be available until around 6 if you're available too @Bumblebee G1?

How you fixed this week @Lukewarm1337? I'm free today until 6, Tuesday to Thursday, 3PM - 6:30PM, not around weekend. 

I'll catch you today at around 4:30ish fella :hyper:

See you tonight after 9:30 @Joe

See you tonight too @Bumblebee G1

:rock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bumblebee G1 said:

I'll be on this afternoon until 3pm and back on around 6pm til 10pm.

Tomorrow probably the same time.

 

2 minutes ago, Lukewarm1337 said:

I'll catch you today at around 4:30ish fella :hyper:

See you tonight after 9:30 @Joe

See you tonight too @Bumblebee G1

:rock:

Lovely old job. Catch you later gents :w:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to stop being so efficient, this is too organised :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe said:

We need to stop being so efficient, this is too organised :lol: 

It's what happens when you have Luke & Haley together... ULITIMATE EFFENCY :rock:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Effency :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE EFFENCY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lukewarm1337 said:

It's what happens when you have Luke & Haley together... ULITIMATE EFFENCY :rock:

You've only wasted the last 4 years :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jakey Fantastic 4-2 @Joe (including +1 handicap for me)

 

GG dude :rock: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played Jakey, fun game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bumblebee 4-2 @Joe

Well played bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bumblebee G1 said:

Bumblebee 4-2 @Joe

Well played bud.

Well played mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Joe said:

Well played mate 

f**ks sake Joe,  :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
# Player Played Wins Draws Losses For Against Points
1 Bumblebee 1 1 0 0 4 2 3
2 Jakey 1 1 0 0 4 2 3
3 Joe 2 0 0 2 4 8 0
4 Lukewarm 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lukewarm 4 - 3 @Jakey Fantastic

What an epic game for the first Luke v Jake match in a few years  :lol::rock:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Lukewarm1337 said:

Lukewarm 4 - 3 @Jakey Fantastic

What an epic game for the first Luke v Jake match in a few years  :lol::rock:

Confirmed, good game dude! :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When about are you on @Bumblebee G1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Lukewarm1337 said:

When about are you on @Bumblebee G1

I'll be on soon bud, I fell asleep when I got in :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bumblebee G1 said:

I'll be on soon bud, I fell asleep when I got in :lol:

you still gonna be on in about an hour and a half?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Lukewarm1337 said:

you still gonna be on in about an hour and a half?

I'll be on until 10pm bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bumblebee G1 said:

I'll be on until 10pm bud.

now? Will be on in 2 mins

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(including +1 handicap) Lukewarm 3 - 2 @Bumblebee G1

Then we play another game where I get bummed 5-0 :lol: Cheers mate :up:

well fought lads. 2 wins and a loss. Take it :rock:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×