Red Rhinoceros

Fao Davo / Admin Team - League Wars Discussion

I was disappointed to see that Wednesday's event has been cancelled  ;

I have no idea how many people turned out last night for the clubs session .... but one reason numbers may have been small is that it is NFL night .....   as it was for last Sunday's event 

Half the XBoxers are big NFL Fans .....    so that is always going to rule out plenty of people.   I know that a few were at Twickenham to watch the live game too .....

This isn't new information admins , we have discussed it before. 

Wednesday would have been a belter  , it was the only one I could attend and I suspect quite a few others so it's a shame you made this decision .... especially as there are as much as maybe 15 XBoxers playing Fifa most nights ..... 

I hear it was a late night one too  ?   that would bring in several people that wouldn't normally be able to attend league wars.

We appreciate the efforts put in to set up league wars events .... 

• Like 2

I forgot it was a London game otherwise I would have mentioned it! Even some of the PS4 guys watch the NFL and clubs isn't everyone's favourite event.

To be honest I haven't really been paying attention to the site, other than occasional checks to see if the transfer window is open. I made one of the events last week more by luck than judgement, and would have played last night if I hadn't already been doing something by the time I was reminded about it. 

Think it's just an absolute fact that attendance and indeed activity in general will suffer if the transfer window is closed. Fact it's NFL day probably hurts it as well. 

@Red Rhinoceros

Look...at...the...other...events...though, we...havent...had...more...than...23 people...across...both...consoles...turn...up, pretty...f**king...s**te...tbf

• Haha 2

I put a reminder for the LW events in my phone once they are posted, otherwise I would just forget them :oldasfook:. Was a definite for Wednesday night.

Think I only missed one LW since I started back. Last night I was watching NFL otherwise I would have done it despite being absolutely crap at clubs. I love bringing the laughter to clubs like the time I was playing RM and had my player so far off the screen he was in the stands :facepalm:

• Haha 1

Just remember NFL don't pay your bills :lol:

qrjK4.gif

• Like 2

Nowt to do with the NFL, who would want to play league wars if Mackem isn't online? 

Internet comes on 26st, my fans and I will be back then :rock:

• Haha 3

The 10pm lot who can't do 9pm wouldn't have played and their one has been cancelled

Added as has been said to nfl night and also as ppjt said with no transfer window or league games at the moment it's relatively quiet anyway

I did the first 2 and was set for weds but if cancelling all event is way to go then so be it

25 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

@Red Rhinoceros

Look...at...the...other...events...though, we...havent...had...more...than...23 people...across...both...consoles...turn...up, pretty...f**king...s**te...tbf

you have active people on the site and non active .....   why punish the active people   ?   It's daft mate

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Red Rhinoceros said:

you have active people on the site and non active .....   why punish the active people   ?   It's daft mate

If you played 1, you’re getting paid for 2. If you played 2, you’re getting paid for 3. It’s the active people who’ve already taken part in them that aren’t getting punished :lol: 

FUT probably rules a few people out too

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

If you played 1, you’re getting paid for 2. If you played 2, you’re getting paid for 3. It’s the active people who’ve already taken part in them that aren’t getting punished :lol: 

You're a proper 'I'm alright Joe'  type aren't you :lol:

I will say it could have been worse because people played last night that don't play clubs.

Thought @Goldenbeard was an NFL nut?  and he was still playing lg wars.

I didn't play on the Thursday but participated in 2 Sundays which is still a lot for me because i'm up early hours on Monday. I chose not to play on Thursday because i didn't like the event and though it was a f**king mess, So i played Forza instead and had an early night.

2 minutes ago, W00dyinh0 said:

I will say it could have been worse because people played last night that don't play clubs.

Thought @Goldenbeard was an NFL nut?  and he was still playing lg wars.

I didn't play on the Thursday but participated in 2 Sundays which is still a lot for me because i'm up early hours on Monday. I chose not to play on Thursday because i didn't like the event and though it was a f**king mess, So i played Forza instead and had an early night.

I had the NFL on my phone while we were playing. I can understand why people don't like doing that, though.

Just now, Goldenbeard said:

I had the NFL on my phone while we were playing. I can understand why people don't like doing that, though.

Fair enough mate

1 minute ago, Goldenbeard said:

Your team weren't playing either 

6 minutes ago, Red Rhinoceros said:

You're a proper 'I'm alright Joe'  type aren't you :lol:

What, because I pointed out that you were talking a load of bollocks? :lol: I think it’s as daft as anyone that it’s been cancelled, but you can’t say the ‘active people’ are being punished when they’re the ones being paid out 

2 minutes ago, Red Rhinoceros said:

Your team weren't playing either 

This is true. If the redskins had been playing I wouldn't have done league wars

1 minute ago, Joe said:

What, because I pointed out that you were talking a load of bollocks? :lol: I think it’s as daft as anyone that it’s been cancelled, but you can’t say the ‘active people’ are being punished when they’re the ones being paid out 

he may be referring to ongoing, no more events = regulars feeling punishing

1 minute ago, W00dyinh0 said:

he may be referring to ongoing, no more events = regulars feeling punishing

Don’t want to worry you Woody, but you appear to be defending Rhino :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Joe said:

Don’t want to worry you Woody, but you appear to be defending Rhino :lol: 

tumblr_nja1zr5vLZ1s6htxjo1_500.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Joe said:

I think it’s as daft as anyone that it’s been cancelled

so you agree  ?      nice   :up:

Turnouts have been s**t for the three of them. Sunday & Thursday if I'm not mistaken, so the NFL thing is a misnomer. 

Not wasting people's time to turn up for an event that can't even make double figures.

Not wasting staffs time in going to the effort of putting an event together and running it only for it to be pointless.

You guys are welcome to run your own events.

End of discussion as far as I'm concerned. If you want to continue discussing Community led events, feel free to do so in another thread.