Sign in to follow this  
ninjabean87

FM2018 - Beta Out Now

Beta is available :hyper: 

Then i realised i forgot to pre-order it with my discount for owing the other games and they now want £38 :fist: 

20 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Beta is available :hyper: 

Then i realised i forgot to pre-order it with my discount for owing the other games and they now want £38 :fist: 

Yeah wasn't sure if it needed to be pro ordered; pretty sure last few years I just bought it when the beta came out and I got it for a half decent price. Cdkeys not doing anything for it? 

3 minutes ago, rising star said:

Yeah wasn't sure if it needed to be pro ordered; pretty sure last few years I just bought it when the beta came out and I got it for a half decent price. Cdkeys not doing anything for it? 

They’ve got just the full game, no beta access for £26

b*****ds. Does the £38 version come with FM touch also as that's pretty much all I ever play. 

4 minutes ago, rising star said:

b*****ds. Does the £38 version come with FM touch also as that's pretty much all I ever play. 

Yeah i believe it does

Took the plunge, first two 2 jobs, get rid of Jack Rodwell and Donald Love :lol: 

Ahhhhh f**k. And there was me planning on a decent nights sleep tonight :lol:

And it’s after 1am, ffs, lost track of time. Pre season almost complete and won all but 1 game with Sunderland.

Sold Rodwell and Kone for a combined 12m and brought in Nkoudou, Mulumbu (free), Watson (loan), Gardos and  Fulton. McGeady is delightful :drool: 

This is available for £28 at www.2game.com using the code 2GAME10NL.

I wasn't gonna buy it until next year as I don't have the time to play it properly, but couldn't say no at that price. :rock:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr-Masta said:

I wasn't gonna buy it until next year as I don't have the time to play it properly, but couldn't say no at that price. :rock:

Nice one just used this myself. 

• Like 1

FFS :lol: could of saved myself a tenner

2 hours ago, Mr-Masta said:

Cheers lad :up: 

• Like 1

Shaky start to the beginning of the season, but starting to pull a few results together after a formation fiddle :rock: trying my best not to cheat on this one by getting a ridiculous tactic

50 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Shaky start to the beginning of the season, but starting to pull a few results together after a formation fiddle :rock: trying my best not to cheat on this one by getting a ridiculous tactic

Can you play the Touch version on the Beta or just the full one? 

On 10/27/2017 at 2:02 PM, rising star said:

Can you play the Touch version on the Beta or just the full one? 

Just caved and bought this too... looks like the touch version is there to download as well, so i assume it's playable?

I don’t use he touch version aonhvent downloaded it to try. 30 game unbeaten streak for me :rock: Chelsea next in the 2nd leg of the league cup

26 minutes ago, Kerrgio said:

Just caved and bought this too... looks like the touch version is there to download as well, so i assume it's playable?

Yep touch is available on Beta also :rock: 

Sign in to follow this