SouthernSofty

Shall i be a hypocrite and a traitor?

Thinking of buying an xbox due to the fact i was originally an xbox player and that no f**ker on PS4 comes on nowadays. 

Looking at by this weekend and im asking what games to look at apart from fifa and cod etc. Just games that are not on PS

3 minutes ago, SouthernSofty said:

Thinking of buying an xbox due to the fact i was originally an xbox player and that no f**ker on PS4 comes on nowadays. 

Looking at by this weekend and im asking what games to look at apart from fifa and cod etc. Just games that are not on PS

Xbox is pretty poopy for exclusives tbh, Gears of War and Forza the only ones I could recommend. You do have PUBG coming soon though

2 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Xbox is pretty poopy for exclusives tbh, Gears of War and Forza the only ones I could recommend. You do have PUBG coming soon though

I loved gears of war on 360. So it could be on my list. Never got into racing games although i did play a lot of Blur if you have heard of it

Nothing that stands out tbh.

The fact that I'm better than you at Rocket League now has seemingly tipped you over the edge :shifty:

1 hour ago, SouthernSofty said:

No f**k off.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Mr-Masta said:

The fact that I'm better than you at Rocket League now has seemingly tipped you over the edge :shifty:

Are you?

:lmao:

State of decay 

dying light 

Going by your username and the fact that you have already quit xbox once (You must be a sub par gamer or have small hands) I'd stick to the PS4 and school if I were you :evil:

Spoiler

Come and play with the pros :drool:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SouthernSofty said:

DO IIIIT!

Nobody comes on anymore :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tommo-uk- said:

Nobody comes on anymore :lol: 

Actually tbf i seen xbox thrive in activity on here compared to PS4. Used to be other way round

Had one for a bit now, Exclusives are pants only play Fifa and cod on it which I’ve got on PS4 as well :lol: 

Hoping some decent exclusives that I’m interested in arrive next year

fair play in attempting to gain a league spot, buying a new console is one way :rock1:

10 minutes ago, Gazdavis11 said:

fair play in attempting to gain a league spot, buying a new console is one way :rock1:

You have a point though :rock:

49 minutes ago, SouthernSofty said:

Actually tbf i seen xbox thrive in activity on here compared to PS4. Used to be other way round

Haven't you been AWOL for months? :lol: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tommo-uk- said:

Haven't you been AWOL for months? :lol: 

What does that incline exactly? I pulled out of the league while being AWOL. There are league members sucking the farts out of their arse rather than show interest on console :D

1 minute ago, SouthernSofty said:

What does that incline exactly? I pulled out of the league while being AWOL. There are league members sucking the farts out of their arse rather than show interest on console :D

I think you misunderstand the word incline. 

Either that or I've been using it wrong for years 

• Like 1

Just now, nantgwyn said:

I think you misunderstand the word incline. 

Either that or I've been using it wrong for years 

It sounded posh so put it on despite it being wrong or not

1 minute ago, SouthernSofty said:

It sounded posh so put it on despite it being wrong or not

Posh?

incline :lol: 

52 minutes ago, SouthernSofty said:

About 45 degrees last time I checked bud.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Surprised to see you Pitch up with the digs against potential future opponents. Quite the slippery Slope considering neither console is guaranteed to Bank you a spot. 

Should Dip into a bit of PES, see how that is :shifty: