Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DiodeX

14 day Live up for grabs

Recommended Posts

Anyone? pm me. Won it on a bag of Doritos. I saw "You've won an Xbox Prize" flash up, fecking 14 days of Live :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DiodeX said:

Anyone? pm me. Won it on a bag of Doritos. I saw "You've won an Xbox Prize" flash up, fecking 14 days of Live :lol: 

My live has expired.  Good timing. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free loader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DavoteK said:

Free loader.

Can I have some more sir?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dammit just bought an Xbox so need some time :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Moots said:

Dammit just bought an Xbox so need some time :( 

I think I get a xbl trial in my X console, if I do, I’ll pass it over :up: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

I think I get a xbl trial in my X console, if I do, I’ll pass it over :up: 

Top man, cheers dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/11/2017 at 5:52 PM, Moots said:

Top man, cheers dude

You still need the code dude?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

You still need the code dude?

please mate, only got a trial 14 day one at the minute was hoping to get a 3 month one with cod but the deal ended yesterday so i missed it :@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moots said:

please mate, only got a trial 14 day one at the minute was hoping to get a 3 month one with cod but the deal ended yesterday so i missed it :@

This is only a 14 day code too bud, will fire it over via PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ninjabean87 said:

This is only a 14 day code too bud, will fire it over via PM

should tide me over until next payday though, so appreciated! 

Cheers pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 10:33 PM, Moots said:

should tide me over until next payday though, so appreciated! 

Cheers pal

I have another if you're still in need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DiodeX said:

I have another if you're still in need. 

I’m from Yorkshire so I’m tight :lol: anything that prolongs me having to fork out for the years pass is greatly appreciated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×