Franchise: PSG
Scorers: Berahino (11) Yilmaz (50)
Clean Sheet: N/A
Red Cards: N/A
MoTM (if applicable): N/A

Away Team

Manager: Berty
Franchise: Newells Old Boys
Scorers: Belluschi (13) Martinez (82,86)
Clean Sheet: N/A
Red Cards: N/A
MoTM (if applicable): Martinez

Match Report

A massive win for the NOBS but one which PSG can feel hard done by not to get at least  a point. The first half was even with Berahino scoring a cracker to give the home side the early lead only for Belluschi to hit right back and leave it 1-1 at the half. Early in the second half Yilmaz capitalised on a turnover to score an absolute screamer.  PSG spurned a chance to go two up missing with a 1 on 1 and paid the price as Josef Martinez got two late goals to steal the win.

Unlucky Stu, draw would probably have been the fairest result, Great chatting, good luck for the rest of your season, hopefully this does not dent your promotion hopes too badly.

• Like 1

Think I’ll be amongst the also fans to be honest Bert, just too inconsistent. Thought I played well in this one so disappointing not to get a point, especially after leading going into the last 10 minutes! That Martinez looks brilliant :drool: 

Catch you next season :up: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThePacFish said:

Think I’ll be amongst the also fans to be honest Bert, just too inconsistent. Thought I played well in this one so disappointing not to get a point, especially after leading going into the last 10 minutes! That Martinez looks brilliant :drool: 

Catch you next season :up: 

too inconsistent :lol: you seen the league table. theres been no consistency from anybody lol. 

FSL deleted

Bit of a pain to upload videos to Youtube now that you can't do it straight from XBox

Result & Player Stats Added :flm: 

Sign in to follow this