Franchise: Real Madrid
Scorers: Bradley (5) Guidetti (24)
Clean Sheet
Red Cards
MoTM (if applicable)

Away Team

Manager: Razakel
Franchise: PAOK
Scorers: Van Wolfswinkel (27) Valon Berisha (89) Coman (90)
Clean Sheet
Red Cards
MoTM (if applicable): Valon Berisha

Match Report

Real Madrid started like a lokomotiv when after just 5 minutes Michael Bradley thumped home from 25 yards to put the spanish side ahead. They piled on the pressure with the greeks heavily under siege, then they got their second, another driven shot flew past Carrizo 2-0 and only 24 minutes gone. The greeks managed a break into the Madrid half and grabbed a penalty which the big bad wolf dispatched to bring the greeks back into the game. The spanish resumed their onslaught as they spurned chance after chance and their coach looked like a man who knew that those missed chances would come back to bite them. In the 89th minute PAOK broke on another counter attack and Valon Berisha found himself weaving into space to smash home the equalizer. Then in added time another Madrid attack was broken up and the greeks broke with young Roberto Insigne down the left, he cut back on this right foot and drifted a cross to the back post where an unmarked King Coman headed in the winner! The Greeks snatched a win from nothing.

GG Crash, you deserved alot more in that game and i rode my luck numerous times

Best of luck for the remaining games mate

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Brutal :lol: 

:lol:

Tried to forget about this one. :lol:

Tough loss, had too many chances missed in the first half and part of the 2nd.  Then the momentum shifted and my players were just gassed and had nothing left in defense.  Well played man and good luck with the rest of the season.

Highlights:

• Like 1

Result & Player Stats Added :flm: 

Sign in to follow this