Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ninjabean87

Nintendo's New Money Maker

Recommended Posts

Watched the video and thought - what an awesome idea! Then i seen the price tags they are putting on cardboard...IMG_2710.thumb.jpg.8c166d38068c56eb5f6b1e7067a95050.jpg

£70!!!! £70 f**kING QUID. For cardboard. Are they on crack? :lol: 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was wondering what the furore was regarding cardboard earlier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

Watched the video and thought - what an awesome idea! Then i seen the price tags they are putting on cardboard...IMG_2710.thumb.jpg.8c166d38068c56eb5f6b1e7067a95050.jpg

£70!!!! £70 f**kING QUID. For cardboard. Are they on crack? :lol: 

 

Says there you get the software with it as well :lol: 

I agree though, gaming is easily my most expensive hobby, on a par with drinking :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

brings a whole new meaning to efficient recycling :lol: brilliant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mowgles said:

brings a whole new meaning to efficient recycling :lol: brilliant

Cardboard never gets ruined does it?  Well sturdy material.  Don't know what all the fuss is about 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great for real kids though, hardly an adult thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diodex said:

great for real kids though, hardly an adult thing.

Children are even better at looking after cardboard than adults min, nothing to worry about 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be great if you have pets as well I'd imagine. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Manky Scots Git said:

Would be great if you have pets as well I'd imagine. :lol:

Kids waking up to play their cardboard keyboard and it's full of dog/cat s**te :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tiernobyl said:

Kids waking up to play their cardboard keyboard and it's full of dog/cat s**te :lol: 

If my sister's mental dog is anything to go by they'd be lucky it wasn't in about twenty pieces within an hour. :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re lucky if we have a board game or puzzle box that has its sides intact, for some reason whenever they see a cardboard box they think it’s a good idea to stand on it so the corners break and it’s flat! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, but this is Nintendo cardboard. Ain’t that tight T. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only the best cardboard for Nintendo 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grade A shizzz

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×