Mr-Masta

PS4 - GTA V

Just now, ninjabean87 said:

I'm not sure, last thing i remember doing was buying an office

Perfect. Get a bunker and a vehicle warehouse. Much more profitable and less work. Then when you get your mobile operations centre you can mod your vehicles and weapons. Do research in bunker for more mods.

the oppressor is quite cool. Bike with rockets and can fly too lol but it’s 3.6m ish

Just now, Mowgles said:

Perfect. Get a bunker and a vehicle warehouse. Much more profitable and less work. Then when you get your mobile operations centre you can mod your vehicles and weapons. Do research in bunker for more mods.

the oppressor is quite cool. Bike with rockets and can fly too lol but it’s 3.6m ish

The issue with that is $$$$$ :lol: i think thats why i stopped when i seen the prices

Yeah but when you join someone’s else’s ceo or motorcycle club doing sells and supplies you not only get paid wages but also bonuses. So then you can buy your first business and then go on from there. I sold most of my old crap to get my set up going. Now just expanding :lol: 

5 hours ago, Mowgles said:

30k shy of a just a bunker never mind adding a mobile centre :lol: 

10 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

30k shy of a just a bunker never mind adding a mobile centre :lol: 

You can do one motorbike contract mission for 30-70k. Double money and xp on those. Or if someone got a yacht just sit in hot tub for 12 mins a

bd you get 30k for it.

ill be on later lol

STATE of this update. Underground facilities. The Delorean. The James Bond car that goes under water. f**king jet packs. And the heist stuff but f**kING HELL its magical 

5 hours ago, Mowgles said:

STATE of this update. Underground facilities. The Delorean. The James Bond car that goes under water. f**king jet packs. And the heist stuff but f**kING HELL its magical 

I need the monies :lol: every time I’ve done a bunker mission I’ve died (or the vehicle has randomly blown up :lol: when delivering it)

2 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

I need the monies :lol: every time I’ve done a bunker mission I’ve died (or the vehicle has randomly blown up :lol: when delivering it)

Yeah you get used to them. You see that orbital cannon :lol: it’s like you can kill people from your house. On today onwards so let me know when you need a hand

1 minute ago, Mowgles said:

Yeah you get used to them. You see that orbital cannon :lol: it’s like you can kill people from your house. On today onwards so let me know when you need a hand

Probs wont get on til later tonight bud

3 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

Probs wont get on til later tonight bud

Bought the facility. Just going through some of the setups now. Heist wise it’s approx 12 hours worth of content plus the supply missions have had some changes. Somewhat harder. 

Police will randomly come for you when in missions now

You’ll get email today or when you log in about hidden treasure. Follow clues and you get a red dead redemption pistol with a 50 headshot challenge. 

Complete that challenge and you get gta cash and then unlock special weapon to use in red

dead redemption 2

20 hours ago, SouthernSofty said:

f**k the facility. Im getting myself a jetpack

Jet pack is pretty fun. I’m saving up for delorian then the underwater James Bond car

20 hours ago, SouthernSofty said:

f**k the facility. Im getting myself a jetpack

You need facility to buy jet pack etc

@Mowgles what am I best doing with the bunker? Supply runs to stock up or the missions? If it’s the missions how do you do them :lol: 

1 hour ago, ninjabean87 said:

@Mowgles what am I best doing with the bunker? Supply runs to stock up or the missions? If it’s the missions how do you do them :lol: 

Bunker - go to manage staggering and put them on manufacturing only. Then go steal supplies. If you’re registered as ceo, click in your select button and select ceo vehicles for a free buzzard. Then it’s easier. If police come for you call Lester or get rid of em. 

Once supplies are full go on to your other business to earn cash whilst that ticks over. Or do some online missions or motorbike club missions to earn some cash. 

Try to get that cargo warehouse (start off with small one for 16 crates then upgrade to medium or large one) and vehicle warehouse.

Don’t waste time with motorcycle businesses. You’ll get raided and it’s not too profitable. 

4 minutes ago, Mowgles said:

Bunker - go to manage staggering and put them on manufacturing only. Then go steal supplies. If you’re registered as ceo, click in your select button and select ceo vehicles for a free buzzard. Then it’s easier. If police come for you call Lester or get rid of em. 

Once supplies are full go on to your other business to earn cash whilst that ticks over. Or do some online missions or motorbike club missions to earn some cash. 

Try to get that cargo warehouse (start off with small one for 16 crates then upgrade to medium or large one) and vehicle warehouse.

Don’t waste time with motorcycle businesses. You’ll get raided and it’s not too profitable. 

It’s hard to do other business missions with no money. Paying 18k for 3 crates is canny good considering you can double it but not so good when you’ve only got 20k :lol: 

Just now, ninjabean87 said:

It’s hard to do other business missions with no money. Paying 18k for 3 crates is canny good considering you can double it but not so good when you’ve only got 20k :lol: 

Yeah it’s a bigger trying to get started. Better to do it with people hence I joined that club on Xbox to have people to help our. Even when you’re working under someone’s ceo you earn 11k every few mins. 

Try join that friendly ceo money makers club (fcmm) club on Xbox. Can then join safe lobby and help each other. What I did before breaking away 

Heisting at the mo but can help another time need to blast through these for criminal mastermind. 

D5B645CC-24B8-45BE-800C-02E38D8DC659.thumb.png.94b3cd747dbb88cf1bd94c6c1ad372cf.pngI joined this one to get on my feet and meet peeps to do runs/heists with and learn. 

Nice one :up: 

8 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Nice one :up: 

And if you’re getting problems joining people, join them via gta menu. Online/friends/the name and join game. 

Party up with them lot and they will help you just stay away from squeaker parties. They on 24/7. Normally gets quiet between 4 and 8am though. 

Squeaker parties? :lol: what are you involved in here 

31 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

Squeaker parties? :lol: what are you involved in here 

I avoid em. Hence parties are invite only haha